StarCube is 3 month long startup accelerator held in Brno, which was established in 2010. Each year we accept 10 – 15 international team with innovative idea and help them move their projects to higher level faster and earn money sooner.
The whole startup program is in English.
Thanks to the support of our partners and StarCube alumni, the program is completely free of charge for all the participants.
What can you expect from StarCube?
· Three months of intensive work and practical workshops (everything in English)
· Continuous mentoring by famous people not only from the Czech startup and business scene
· Meetings with experienced businessmen and interesting people to discuss your ideas
· Access to the StarCube Space 24/7 for six months
· No fees, no equity during StarCube due to the support of our partners and former teams (and we expect your future support to the new teams and startup community in case you are successful also)
We also have a special offer for foreign teams. They get flight ticket allowance (no more than 400 € for one return ticket/person), personal assistant, who heps them with administration in Czech Republic and survival guide for foreigners in Brno. We also assist foreign teams with finding accommodation and getting visa.
What can you gain from StarCube?
· A significant shift in the progress of the project and earning money sooner
· Practice in cooperating under pressure and in a realistic environment
· Participation on spectacular finale StarCube Show
· Promotion of your project in the media
· Valuable prizes for the winners of the StarCube Show
StarCube accelerator is part of JIC (South Moravian Innovation Centre) services. Once you have completed the StarCube program, you have a chance to enter the Innovation Park JIC and keep on accelerating your project. Also during the StarCube program you can take part in inspiring events of JIC, for example StartupClub events.
What are other benefits for participants?
Free-of-charge access to Microsoft software, support, and promotions by taking part in the Microsoft BizSpark program, which is a global program helping software startups to succeed. Also, it provides access to Windows Azure.
Extension of the BizSpark program to support startups using credits for Windows Azure worth more than one million Czech crowns. More information on BizSpark Plus.
For online market research, StarCube teams may use a Gold license from Survio free of charge for six months.
The teams may borrow telephones and tablets for the purposes of testing and development. See the Microsoft Innovation Center website for more information.
For online chatting with customes, StarCube teams may use a TEAM license (unlimited chats, 3 operators) free of charge for one year.
Credits for PPC campaing at Sklik – at least 20 000 CZK.
G2 hosting and webhosting
10 000 CZK/month for services offered at www.g2server.cz. Credit can be used for cloud services as well.
Simple customer service platform free of charge for one year.
Read more: http://www.starcube.cz/about-starcube/